We are looking for passionate and creative people to join us in pushing boundaries and innovating businesses.
Got an eye for details?
Quality Analyst (Exp: 3+ yrs)
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools(selenium web driver).
• Solid knowledge of Data base.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experienced in Testing Web-based and Mobile applications.
• Experienced in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different testing levels.
• Good in finding X-path expressions and Dynamic Object.
Join the dark side
NodeJS Developer (Exp: 2+ yrs)
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc .
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc .
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance .
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. Apply Now
Blockchain Developer (Exp: 1+ yrs)
• Acquired hands-on technical exposure to blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Ripple.
• Experience with writing a dApp on Ethereum using Truffle, Web3, Solidity.
• Software development experience on Blockchain technology platforms.
• Development experience with Smart Contracts and consensus algorithms.
• Experience developing traditional distributed systems. Apply Now
Join the Coding Geeks
.Net Developer (Exp: 3+ yrs)
• Strong application programming skills with C#, ASP.NET with .NET framework latest version.
• Should be worked in Entity framework and Web APIs.
• Strong understanding of database with MS SQL with minimum version of 2008 or above.
• Strong knowledge in LINQ and ADO .NET.
• Strong knowledge in various .Net platform including SharePoint applications is added advantage.
• Must have experience in building web applications. with standard web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML to implement the ASPX pages.
• Should have exposure in using third party tools like “Telerik RAD” controls to implement UI for the applications in ASP.NET
• Proven experience in OOP design and architecture. Apply Now
Be a mobile app code maestro
React Native Developer (Exp: 2+ yrs)
• At least 2 years of experience integrating mobile solutions with backend services.
• Deployed applications to commercial platforms like iTunes App Store and Google Play.
• Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques.
• Experience using agile principals and methodologies.
• Deep understanding of mobile landscape (Differences in iOS v/s Android) is mandatory.
• Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON, XML.
Can you grab all the eyeballs?
Business Analyst (Exp: 5+ yrs)
• Analysis and Research / Project Proposals.
• Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improve systems by studying current practices in the market; designing modifications for incorporating the required practice in current system.
• Recommend checks by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
• Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees.
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time issues. Apply Now
Kickstart your career
• Knowledge of technologies like OOPS, Database Management
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Understand projects from the perspective of both client and business
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communications skills (written and verbal) Apply Now