We are looking for passionate and creative people to join us in pushing boundaries and innovating businesses.
Join the dark side
NodeJS Developer (Exp: 2+ yrs)
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc .
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc .
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance .
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. Apply Now
Join the Coding Geeks
.Net Developer (Exp: 3+ yrs)
• Strong application programming skills with C#, ASP.NET with .NET framework latest version.
• Should be worked in Entity framework and Web APIs.
• Strong understanding of database with MS SQL with minimum version of 2008 or above.
• Strong knowledge in LINQ and ADO .NET.
• Strong knowledge in various .Net platform including SharePoint applications is added advantage.
• Must have experience in building web applications. with standard web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML to implement the ASPX pages.
• Should have exposure in using third party tools like “Telerik RAD” controls to implement UI for the applications in ASP.NET
• Proven experience in OOP design and architecture. Apply Now
Frontend Developer (Exp: 2+ yrs)
We are looking for a UI/Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What Our Frontend Developer Do:
• Develop new user-facing features.
• Build reusable code/components and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Write functional requirement documents and guides.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
What skills we are Looking For:
• Excellent coding skills in developing SPAs with AngularJS/VueJS frameworks.
• Experience using NPM packages and building SPAs with Webpack/Gulp
• Hands on experience in developing reusable UI Components.
• Thorough understanding of Git version control and development workflow.
• Experience in unit testing with UI testing frameworks like Jest/Mocha.
• Thorough understanding of Agile Methodology and Development practices.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team
What skills we are Looking For:
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Adobe XD and content management systems
• Experience in drawing wire diagrams and develop appealing UI mockups.
• Design mobile-based features.
Kickstart your career
• Knowledge of technologies like OOPS, Database Management
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Understand projects from the perspective of both client and business
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communications skills (written and verbal) Apply Now