We are looking for passionate and creative people to join us in pushing boundaries and innovating businesses.
Got an eye for details?
Quality Analyst (Exp: 3+ yrs)
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools(selenium web driver).
• Solid knowledge of Data base.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experienced in Testing Web-based and Mobile applications.
• Experienced in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different testing levels.
• Good in finding X-path expressions and Dynamic Object.
Join the dark side
NodeJS Developer (Exp: 2+ yrs)
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc .
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc .
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance .
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. Apply Now
Blockchain Developer (Exp: 1+ yrs)
• Acquired hands-on technical exposure to blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Ripple.
• Experience with writing a dApp on Ethereum using Truffle, Web3, Solidity.
• Software development experience on Blockchain technology platforms.
• Development experience with Smart Contracts and consensus algorithms.
• Experience developing traditional distributed systems. Apply Now
DevOps Engineer (Exp: 1+ yrs)
• Hands-on exp of Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure & scripting language
• Windows & Linux based infrastructure
• Knowledge on atlest one confuguration & automation tool (Ansible/Chef/Puppet/PowerShell/PowerShell DSC)
• Knowledge on configuring CI/CD pipeline.
• Knowledge on Jenkins, Docker, end-to-end build & deployment cycle.
• Networking: Routing & switch, Firewalls & Network Security, load balancing Apply Now
Join the Coding Geeks
.Net Developer (Exp: 3+ yrs)
• Strong application programming skills with C#, ASP.NET with .NET framework latest version.
• Should be worked in Entity framework and Web APIs.
• Strong understanding of database with MS SQL with minimum version of 2008 or above.
• Strong knowledge in LINQ and ADO .NET.
• Strong knowledge in various .Net platform including SharePoint applications is added advantage.
• Must have experience in building web applications. with standard web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML to implement the ASPX pages.
• Should have exposure in using third party tools like “Telerik RAD” controls to implement UI for the applications in ASP.NET
• Proven experience in OOP design and architecture. Apply Now
Python Developer (Exp: 2+ yrs)
• Professional experience in software development.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Analytical with a data-driven approach to making decisions and attention to detail.
• Excellent Python skills.
• Good Linux skills.
• Experience of working within a team to create, deliver, and run high quality systems. • Experience in Sql/NoSql. Apply Now
Be a mobile app code maestro
React Native Developer (Exp: 2+ yrs)
• At least 2 years of experience integrating mobile solutions with backend services.
• Deployed applications to commercial platforms like iTunes App Store and Google Play.
• Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques.
• Experience using agile principals and methodologies.
• Deep understanding of mobile landscape (Differences in iOS v/s Android) is mandatory.
• Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON, XML.
Kickstart your career
• Knowledge of technologies like OOPS, Database Management
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Understand projects from the perspective of both client and business
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communications skills (written and verbal) Apply Now